Martes, Nobyembre 26, 2013

TAYLOR TALKS ABOUT CHRISTMAS ♥





Although Taylor Swift is world-wide superstar, she celebrates the holidays just like the rest of us. The “Ours” singer, who recently wrapped her “Speak Now World Tour 2011,” has been making the most of her downtime by getting in the Christmas spirit. In addition to going “a little crazy in Williams Sonoma” by purchasing an assortment of seasonal goodies, Swift has been baking and making homemade snow globes.
Swift’s homemade snow globes
“That was my first time making snow globes out of mason jars, antique Christmas trinkets and glitter,” she tells People. “I found out how to do it on Pinterest. It made for a lovely winter activity day — [it] made me feel like a little kid again.”
Swift is also getting in the Christmas spirit with “a big Christmas tree” adorned with homemade ornaments she and her brother, Austin, made when they were young. “It’s so nostalgic,” she says, “looking back at all the Christmases past and comparing them to how different our lives are now.”
When it comes to gift-giving, Swift has her eyes and ears open for ideas all year long.
“I like to get my friends gifts that show that I really know them,” she explains. “If one of my friends says something about wanting something, I’ll write it down and get that for them for Christmas.”
As for her own Christmas wish list, Swift tells People she’d  like a pasta maker, antique picture frames and “anything from Free People or Anthropologie.”
The superstar also has a Christmas wish for her fans…
“I hope that they’re happy, wherever they are … [that] they feel loved by the people around them,” she shares. “And most of all I hope they feel appreciated by me. My life would look nothing like this without them.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento